Yes, Scout is perfectly safe for children, adults, and pets to wear. We take personal safety and well-being very seriously. After all, our own kids are using Scout.

With growing concern over the effects of exposure to electromagnetic energy on the human body, we consulted with one of the leading experts on SAR (specific absorption rate) and determined that Scout produces electromagnetic energy at a level that’s at least an order of magnitude below the level at which SAR product safety is even investigated.

For additional information, please visit this guide on the FCC website »