Do you own a rental business? Have you ever been in a situation where you don’t know where one of your vehicles are, or you just aren’t sure when one of your vehicles left and arrived back at your shop?
Scout can be used in all kinds of ways – not just to track kids, pets and motorcycles. One of our customers uses Scout for his jet-ski-rental business. That’s right, you can use Scout to track your rental vehicles whether they are golf carts, jet skis, ATVs, scooters , etc. If it has a battery, you can track it with Scout Fleet.
Benefits of Using Scout On Your Rental Vehicles
- Set up zones in places you only want your vehicles to go, and get alerted when the Scout leaves the zone.
- Example: Your jet-ski-rental customers leave the zone and enter a dangerous part in the ocean. You will be alerted the second your customer leaves the safe zone, and you can send someone to help.
- Know where all of your vehicles are at any given time.
- If any vehicle breaks down, you can locate your customer in a matter of seconds straight from your smartphone.
- Have the security of knowing that all of your vehicles will be safe when your company is closed at night because you will get a notification on your phone if any of them get bumped or moved.
- Have a date and time stamp of exactly when the vehicles leave your lot and when they return.
To learn more about Scout Fleet, check out our website here.