One of the best parts about owning a bike is the culture, right? There’s just something about being surrounded by people who share the same love for the open road as you do. Biker Bars are especially great because they always have hot food, cold drinks, and a unique atmosphere. Here are some of the best biker bars in the United States.
- Full Throttle Saloon – Sturgis, South Dakota. Not only is it the world’s largest biker bar, but it’s also the hotspot during the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally. The Full Throttle offers live music events, motorcycle stunt shows, a gift shop, cold drinks, and even cabin rentals (yes, it has its own cabins).
- The Busted Shovel Sports Pub – Meridian, Idaho. Don’t let the name fool you; this is definitely a biker bar. With a handful of happy hour drink and appetizer specials, this place is rarely empty. On top of the specials, it also offers weekly events including wine tasting, karaoke, billiards and bowling tournaments, and it even hosts the Common Ground Biker Church every Sunday.
- The Hideaway Grill – Cave Creek, Arizona. “There are no strangers here, just friends you haven’t met yet,” is the motto at The Hideaway Grill. Rumor has it that this is where all of the custom motorcycle builders and famous biker personalities tend to flock to. The menu offers just about everything including salads, melts/sandwiches, burgers/dogs, and even the restaurant’s own famous pizza.
- Pat’s Roadhouse – Muskegon, Michigan. This definitely takes the cake for a “classic biker bar.” It offers billiards, keno, and it even has a bonfire on the patio. The menu offers unique dishes like catfish and chips, breaded chicken salad wraps, and Inferno wings. The best part? It offers breakfast from 7-11 a.m. for those of you on the go.
- The Broken Spoke Saloon – Daytona, Florida. Although there are two other locations that also participate in local bike rallies in Laconia and Sturgis, we are going to focus on the Daytona location. On top of a full menu and bar, The Broken Spoke offers weekly events and bands including Cornhole and Burnout contests. The cherry on top… the sexy waitstaff serving up homemade meals and cold drinks.